Banfield Pet Hospital Event Sponsorships
Banfield is proud to sponsor events that help personalize our brand, strengthen the human-pet bond and keep pets healthy, all while supporting the goals for the participating hospital/market. Events allow Banfield to educate pet owners about the value of preventive care, inform about services and products designed to help keep pets healthy and introduce the local veterinary team to the pet community in a supportive and unobtrusive way.
Every year, we receive thousands of sponsorship requests. Because events are just one strategic component of Banfield’s overall marketing portfolio, we must prioritize our efforts, being considerate of resources and budget, and make thoughtful decisions around event sponsorship. Although most sponsorship requests are worthy, we can only support a small portion of the total requests we receive and must often turn down applicants, even if they fit our participation guidelines.
Requests are evaluated against several criteria. Before submitting your request, please ensure your event meets the criteria below:
- Aligns with the mission and values of the Banfield brand
- Pet-related event, specifically adoption events, fun run/walks, expos/fairs and minor/major league sporting events with a pet theme, i.e. “Bark in the Park” or “Bring Your Pet Night”
- Attendance of at least 1,000 people (For smaller events, please see below.)
- Minimum 6 weeks lead time
- Ability for local associates to support the event
- Overall marketing exposure and value, including local, regional and national impact
Events not eligible for sponsorship:
- Short lead time (less than 6 weeks prior to event)
- Events that support an individual or family from the community or Banfield
- School-affiliated groups or teams
- Local youth sports organizations such as Little League and high school
- Fundraising galas
- Multi-year commitments
- Political or religious organizations or activities
If your event meets the criteria and has an expected attendance of 1,000 or more people, please click here to submit your request for sponsorship.
Community members requesting support for a smaller community event where expected attendance is less than 1,000 people, please contact your local Banfield Pet Hospital. Hospitals requesting support for smaller events should click here.
The Banfield Foundation
Are you a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization focused on improving the well-being of pets and communities? If yes, the Banfield Foundation may be able to support your efforts through a foundation grant! Click here.
If you have any technical questions, please Contact Us